MUN Club: Applications for Secretariat Positions

Picture of Philip Brownhill Brownhill
MUN Club: Applications for Secretariat Positions
by Philip Brownhill Brownhill - Saturday, 13 January 2018, 8:11 PM

The MUN Club is now accepting applications for positions on the 2018-2019 I'MUN Secretariat. If you are a grade 10 student and you wish to interview for a position on next year's secretariat, here's what you need to do: 1) Email Mr. Phil and let him know you will be applying as soon as possible. Deadline is Thursday, January 18. 2) Attend an interview in Mr. Phil's room on Tuesday, January 23. Interviews will be held between 3:30 and 4:30. 3) Help train the grade 8s and 9s attending NOSMUN on Wednesday January 16 and Wednesday January 24. 4) Email Mr. Phil a response to the following prompts. Deadline is Sunday, January 21. a) Some political issues get a lot of attention but are not really significant long-term. Some issues are important, but don't get enough attention. What political issue do you feel deserves more attention in 2018? Justify your answer (250 words). b) Describe your vision for I'MUN 2018 and I'MUN 2019. Give broad ideas and specific examples of how IAA can host the best possible conferences in the years ahead (250 words).
186 words